anonymoose_au: (Arthur-Cartwheel)
[personal profile] anonymoose_au
11:26pm: OK, that sounds really dramatic, but I was the Director of Shoot or DOS today at archery (the Club President gave me a whistle last week and said I should do it this weekend and since I was at work yesterday, today was the day) which meant blowing the whistle to let everyone know when to approach the shooting line, when to start shooting and when to go out to collect the arrows.

This was not without drama, at one point I almost sent everyone out to collect their arrows when some was still shooting (I was sitting down and someone was standing in front of said person) and when someone left their bow behind at the target (which was a weird thing to do, because you don't usually take your bow out when you go to score). In that case a left handed archer spotted the bow because from where I was positioned there was no way I'd see the bow unless I looked over my shoulder like some sort of owl. Although I guess I should have double checked before blowing the whistle. But overall I did a good job, so go me!

Alas, I missed out on a PB by 3 points, but what are you gonna do?

Now, about cleaning...um...I did do my laundry, but I'm sorry to say that I slacked off and the place is still looking terrible. Well shit. It's after 11:30pm! Sigh, I don't know why I do this to myself.

On that note, I better get outta here - once again the Friday Five continues to languish. We'll get to it though!

In closing, don't be lazy when it comes to cleaning!

Hunger

Comfort

Hygiene

Energy

Fun

Social

Bladder

Room

Archery

Reach for the laser with Antic's Sims-ulator!

Stats

anonymoose_au: (Default)
anonymoose_au

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     1 2 3
4 56 7 89 10
11 12 1314 15 16 17
18 1920 2122 23 24
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 04:53 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios